Sunday, May 28, 2017

Two showcases this month and it's been awhile!..

It's been quite a bit since I've shown my original comic art. I'd say, the last time could have even been 2012 or 13'... As I had a show for my release of 'THAT BIKE'. Now, coming back around to my focus on being social again : ) I've not only joined up with a good friend in Joshua Tree whom, now owns and operates a terrific Sci-Fi/Western book shop, but I've also made new friends with some businesses in the neighborhood in which I live. I'm excited for both!..As we've agreed to partner in some fun happenings all happening this June 2017. The first, is the 'Keystone Row Comic Crawl' which, will showcase members of a social group of cartoonists that I've helped organize since 2010.

It's called Comic Makers Los Angeles. We have hundreds of members, but only a small lump sum come out and join the festivities of our various public meet-ups. The other event, is in Joshua Tree as I've noted, at Space Cowboy Books. I'll have original comic book pages there, as well, for sale from 'December 3rd 1967: An Alien Encounter'  and I'll be presenting the video experience at sundown.

I'm quite excited to be putting these on. You gotta keep on keepin' on!



No comments: