Friday, May 09, 2014

Cover for M.W.F. #6 + I'm filling you in!...

Hi everybody,

I've been hard at work over here on a few different fun, exciting and challenging projects. I'm looking forward to sharing them all of course, but i still don't want to give you away all too much!... This passed month, I had the pleasure of working on business card cartoons, full colored comic pages, storyboards and some web application illustrations that all went very well. Today, I delivered a personal birthday gift for a friend to his friends, which was quite interesting. He let me have free reign to interpret the couple presented, so I took it to space of course, put them on a unicorn among a celestial sky fighting creepy bi-pedal humanoids and voila!.... .. Just your average birthday gift ; )

Below, you'll find the cover of M.W.F. #6, because yes, it's still being done and yes, i'm doing two books at once. But they're entirely two different "animals" so chill out @_@/ www.bombshell-comics.com for what i've done so far on this planet!...

The only current pro wrestling comic book series in print?... maybe?...

Enjoy!..
MJ

No comments: