Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The first 6 pages of Misfit Wrestling Federation #6 /// To a busy year!...

Hi everyone!...

Misfit Wrestling Federation #6 is now available at my website.

I've had a wonderful busy year here in Los Angeles. I was fortune enough to provide my first animation in a feature film (more on that later)... storyboard some major brands with great directors and crews... work on one of my dream projects involving my friends and another creative aspect of me and the medium of comics itself (of course, more on that later !)... released 'December 3rd 1967: An Alien Encounter' on Comixology Submit... had a grant awarded to my comics workshop (more on that later, too)... and lastly, give you the first 6 pages of M.W.F. #6 for your enjoyment -_-/:

24pgs - Starts the story arc: 'What's In Mad Mike's Ring?'









Get it at: http://www.bombshell-comics.com/mwf6.html ! ^_^/Thanks!

No comments: